Propolis & Thyme Syrup Propotuss Dietmed is a syrup to relieve dry cough, which stimulates the immune system and protects the respiratory system.
The plant extracts of Propolis & Thyme Syrup Propotuss Dietmed confer a soothing action of the cough, since they have a balsamic activity and are slightly antiseptic. Its content in honey (nutritious and demulcent) and in propolis (antiseptic) protects the respiratory system from the action of infectious agents.
- Propolis or Propolis is antibacterial, antiviral, immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, healing and slightly analgesic. It is the perfect help to fight flu states.
- Thyme, at respiratory level, has pectoral, expectorant and antitussive properties, which makes it a great ally to fight diseases such as influenza, cough, colds and even asthma.
- Echinacea is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibiotic that strengthens and enhances the immune system. In this way, it helps prevent and reduce both the symptoms of flu and colds (fever, mucus, cough) and respiratory system diseases.
- Drosera has medicinal properties such as sedative, antispasmodic, antiseptic and expectorant, being effective in treating conditions such as flu, nervous cough, bronchitis, pharyngitis, lung infections, as well as reducing cold symptoms and lowering fever.
- The main benefit of Honey is in its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and calming properties.
- Multifloral honey (50 grams),
- Thyme Extract (Thymus vulgaris; leaves and flowers 6.6 grams),
- Propolis Extract (6 grams),
- Echinacea extract (Echinacea purpurea; aerial parts 1.6 grams),
- Drosera extract (Drosera rotundifolia; aerial parts 500 mg),
- Excipient for 250 ml.
How to use:
- Adults: 1 measure (15 ml) 3 times a day, after meals.
- Children over 8 years: 1 measure (10 ml) 3 times a day, after meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Presentation: 250ml bottle.