Thanks to the active ingredients contained in fir shoots and in the sundew, together with the benefits of honey and whole cane sugar, Drosinula relieves diseases of the respiratory tract accompanied by strong cough and hoarseness. Improves bronchitis and bronchial asthma. Stimulates expectoration. Drosera extract exerts an antibacterial and antiviral action, mainly on those germs responsible for various infectious pathologies of the respiratory tract.
- Colds of the respiratory tract.
- Productive cough Mucolytic Expectorant.
- Bronchial asthma.
Ingredients per 15 ml:
- 4,000 mg of juice and extract of fir buds.
- 450 mg of drosera tincture.
- Unrefined cane sugar.
- Pear concentrated juice.
How to use:
- Children: Take 5 to 10 ml (measuring cup) 2-3 times a day.
- Adults: Take 15 ml (measuring cup) 3-4 times a day.
Presentation: 200 ml bottle